The great thing about this recipe? Make it your own with your favorite toppings or mix-ins.
Looking for a quick and healthy breakfast packed with a nutrient boost from your favorite greens blend powder? You’ve found it! This overnight chia pudding is super simple and can be prepped in just a few minutes (minus the fridge time).
Enjoy it in the morning or as a late afternoon snack. It’s best when made the night before or given a few hours to sit so the chia seeds can absorb the milk.
This is a “make-it-your-own chia pudding recipe” so you can play with it until it becomes your go-to favorite. Start with any plant-based milk you like. Full-fat canned coconut milk will make it rich and creamy - almond milk will keep it on the lighter side. Just don’t skip the step of mixing the Greens Blend and milk in a blender until smooth; this creates a creamy texture without any clumps.
The fun part? You can mix in or top this superfood recipe with any of your favorites. Here are a few of our favorite combos, but the options are endless!
- A scoop of Greek yogurt, frozen berries and a bit of honey
- Sliced banana, a spoonful of almond butter and granola on top
- Warmed seasonal fruit with a drizzle of maple syrup
Don’t forget to take a pic and tag us @lifesbundance on social media so we can share your creation.
Fuel your body with organic greens and mushrooms for extra antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Superfood Chia Pudding Recipe
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 cups of plant-based milk of choice*
- 1 scoop Life’s Abundance Greens Blend
- Your favorite toppings or mix-ins
*Note: If you like your chia pudding thicker, use one cup of milk. If you like it thinner, use up to two cups. You can always add more chia seeds to the mixture and let it sit in the fridge longer, until it reaches the desired texture. This is a forgiving recipe that leaves no room for a kitchen failure.
- Add the Greens Blend and milk into a blender for 30-60 seconds, until well combined.
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined, then stir every few minutes for about 10 minutes so the chia seeds don’t clump.
- Pour into a large jar or container with a lid and place in the fridge for up to three days.
- Divide into two servings and top with your favorite toppings.
If you found this interesting, check out these related stories:
How To Eat A Plant-Based Diet On A Budget
Iced Berry Matcha Latte Recipe