Natural skincare products made with pure, organic, and plant-derived ingredients is the foundation of a clean and effective routine.
As an adult, you care about what goes into your body - and onto your body, particularly your skin. And why shouldn’t you? You deserve the best! So it makes sense you seek out plant-based skincare. You want to feel good about what you're putting on your skin.
There's only one problem…you have all these great skincare products to choose from, but don't know where to start when it comes to applying them (much less in what order).
This is a common dilemma–too many products. Then overwhelm sets in, knocking your beauty routine out of whack–but the beauty influencers, bloggers, and makeup artists make it look so easy!
The internet is flooded with advice on the best natural skincare products and how to use them. But most products out there are filled with chemicals, preservatives, or harsh additives. This makes finding the good ones a scavenger hunt, leading you to an embarrassing amount of expensive, unused products sitting in your bathroom cabinet.
But there's a simpler, cleaner way to get the glowing results you want from your skincare routine. Yes, you can have:
- Hydrated skin
- Smoother skin
- Even skin tone
- Smaller-looking pores
All without a long list of ingredients you can't pronounce. Here is where your new skincare routine comes in. Let's dive into how to clean up your easy skincare routine and build a solid foundation for an effective and natural skincare routine.
Wake up every day with softer, smoother skin with products created from antioxidant-rich formulas.
5 Steps For an Easy, Natural Skincare Routine
When it comes to what you put on your skin, most dermatologists agree: less is more. The general rule of thumb is to apply your products from lightest to heaviest.
Layer your natural skincare products in this order to achieve the skin you want:
- Cleanser: Set the stage with a gentle, plant-based skincare product to help remove oil and dirt. No parabens allowed here. You want to clean your skin, not make it dirtier!
- Toner: Clean a little deeper with a toner. It helps further prime your skin by removing any leftover makeup or impurities your cleanser didn’t get. Regular toning helps brighten the skin and provides light hydration.
- Serum: Renew your glow with an antioxidant-rich serum that rejuvenates your skin. Pack an extra, potent punch with concentrated formulas made with Vitamin A and botanical emollients that act as nature’s retinol.
- Moisturizer: Hydration is key—and a plant-derived moisturizer made with organic ingredients delivers just that. Moisturizer made with hemp and olive oil binds water deep into your skin, giving you all-day moisture and smoother skin.
- Sunscreen/SPF: Protect and preserve your skin by keeping those UV rays at bay! Sun damage leads to wrinkles and spots. Keep your skin safe with daily SPF sunscreen.
If you're feeling #extra, exfoliate 1-2 times a week, as needed. An all-natural scrub and mask replenishes dull skin tones and this additional TLC brings life back to your skin. Masks are just fun, too! Look for products with ingredients like oats and hibiscus that soothe and cool.
And that’s it! In the end, the best advice out there is don’t overthink it. With our natural skincare products and the steps above, the natural glow you want is possible in just a few minutes a day. You can have the same results you see online - with fewer products and more beneficial ingredients from Life's Abundance.
If you found this interesting, check out these related stories:
Feed Your Skin From The Inside Out
Switching To Natural Skin Care