With the year’s biggest candy extravaganza right around the corner, what’s better than a sweet, healthy, no-bake recipe? No tricks here! Just a delicious, berry pudding using our Greens Blend and a handful of granola for that perfect crunch.
Follow this simple recipe when you need to satisfy that wicked craving:
Makes 2 servings
- Mix yogurt, chia seeds, and Greens Blend together in a bowl and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Remove the pudding mixture from the fridge.
- In two glasses, layer the chia pudding, blueberries, and granola.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip: If you are preparing ahead of time, wait to top your dessert with the granola so you maintain maximum crunchiness!