The days of niche or “boutique” beauty brands with limited product lines are gone. Over the last several years, as you’ve browsed the beauty aisles you’ve probably seen that the beauty industry as a whole has experienced a major shift towards becoming more inclusive. Some skin and hair care products, for example, have changed to show that they’re “made for all skin or hair types.”
What’s considered an inclusive beauty product?
Inclusive beauty products are products that cater to a wide range of consumers irrespective of gender, age, skin tones or hair types. Very literally - everyone.
Why is inclusive beauty important?
In a recent study, a stunning 72% of American adults expressed that "society's idea of beauty is too rigidly defined." This same study revealed that almost half of beauty consumers say they have looked for or bought from brands with diversity or inclusivity as a core company value, in the last year. Clearly, it's high time to make this enormous industry more accessible to all.
There are a number of ways that beauty has become more inclusive:
- Offering products for “all skin or hair types”
- Creating a wider range of color palettes for skin care and makeup products
- Being transparent about the ingredients in formulas
- Representing diversity in their advertising
Life's Abundance Clean Beauty & Clean Body
At Life’s Abundance, our Clean Beauty and Clean Body products are made with everyone in mind. We’re committed to creating and perfecting safe, gentle, and effective beauty products that you can feel comfortable using - regardless of your skin or hair types.
Here are a couple things you’ll love about our products:
- All of our Clean Beauty and Body products are free of sulfates, chemicals and harmful additives - just take a look at our labels and you’ll find only skin-loving ingredients!
- Our Charcoal & Sea Salt Soap contains Dead Sea salt which has nutrients that promote moisture while also correcting imbalances so, no matter what type of skin you have, you can enjoy its benefits.
- Our Facial Cleanser is great for all skin types as it gently removes impurities without harming your skin’s natural barrier (unlike other cleansers that can strip protective oils).
- Just as effective, our Shampoo and Conditioner is perfect for virtually every hair type from thin to thick or straight to curly. The nourishing formula works to deliver a gentle cleanse without stripping your locks of its oils.
If you’ve ever had trouble finding products that properly represent your hair or skin type, it’s time you feel the effects of formulas that really work. Try anything from our Clean Beauty and Clean Body line and you’ll see the results in your clear, nourished skin and healthy, shiny hair.
If you found this interesting, check out these related stories:
Aromatherapy For Glowing Skin
Everything You Need To Know About Skinimalism