Looking for quick and easy breakfast ideas to make your sweetie on Valentines Day? Look no further than this delicious, strawberry smoothie. It’s not only packed with vitamins and protein, it’s also sugar free and gluten free for those who have allergies. Plus it only takes about 2 minutes to make, and is totally portable if you need to take it to go. If you want to kick the nutrients up a notch, you can make it a green smoothie by adding a handful of frozen spinach or kale - just know it will lose it’s pretty, pink color. Enjoy!
- 1.5 cups whole frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced banana (slice before you freeze)
- 1/4 cup Life’s Abundance Vanilla Plant Protein
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend for 60-120 seconds until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- If it’s too thick, add more milk.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately. You can store in the fridge for up to 24 hours, but it definitely tastes best fresh.
If you found this interesting, check out these related stories:
Banana Bread Protein Breakfast Cookies
Blueberry Protein Overnight Oats Recipe