This delicious and healthy, no-bake treat is so easy to make at home with the kids! These frozen berry bites are not only tasty, but they are also packed with nutrition. The Greens Blend used in this recipe helps you and your family get the recommended 5-9 servings of fruits and veggies daily!
Follow these simple directions below to create a fun, quick snack for when you’re on the go:
Makes 12 servings
- 3 cups coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup Life’s Abundance Greens Blend
- 1 cup granola of your choice
- 1 cup blueberries
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and Greens Blend and whisk until fully combined.
- Spoon yogurt mixture equally into muffin pan
- Top with granola and blueberries
- Freeze overnight