Treat Your Pet to Good Health

Wednesday, 25 April 2012 15:43 by Dr. Sarah

Even though we act like it’s true, pets aren’t just like people. Ingesting empty-calorie snacks every once in a while can have a much greater impact on pets than humans, and not in a good way. Even feeding a diet of premium food may not offset the potential damage of ingesting “junk foods”, which often contain unsavory ingredients including artificial flavors and colors. In this particular health equation, it isn’t just a matter of subtraction (or taking away the bad stuff). Thanks to Dr. Jane’s wholesome recipes, you can actually add nutrients to your companion animal’s daily intake. In this episode of Pet Talk, Dr. Sarah reveals how simple it is to make a positive change. If you want to provide your fur kids with the best possible nutritional advantage, you owe it to yourself to watch the latest episode right now. And, please, share this vital message with your friends and family, too!

Tags:   , , , ,
Categories:   Dr Sarah | Newsletter Articles | Videos
Actions:   E-mail | Permalink | Comments (5)

May 11. 2012 11:41

Carolyn

Soya, my 14-year-old Standard Poodle best buddy was just diagnosed with CVD and I am breathing a sigh of relief. I spent the night before bringing her to the hospital in tears, convinced that she had suffered a stroke! She is back at home now, patiently taking her anti-nausea pills and eating fairly well from my hand.

Thanks for explaining CVD! I'm enjoying all of your other videos as well. Alma is gorgeous. She looks like a Standard Poodle mix - curious about her breed if you have a moment to answer.

Best regards,
Soya's mom in Montreal

Carolyn

November 26. 2012 14:03

JoAnne Rando-Moon

Excellent video.

JoAnne Rando-Moon

January 3. 2013 10:23

Victoria Boone

In Texas we have major flea problems at this time of year and with my 5 Yorkshire Terriers, and living in a rural area where stray cats and squirrels visit my yard regularly I really have a problem controlling the fleas.  I understand there are natural essential oils that can be used topically on my dogs to help with this problem such as lemon grass, citronella, eucalyptus, and rosemary.  I just wonder if you could add these oils to a dogs food without harming them and it would repel fleas.  Are any of these essential oils harmful to a dog?

Victoria Boone

January 20. 2013 08:52

Diana Laabs

I make god biscuits for my dog and I am wondering if these are a good thing or not so much.

It has peanut butter, whole wheat flour, Old fashioned Oats, cinnamon.  She really likes them but I still do not give her a big biscuit.  just a small piece.  I do not buy treats from the stores because they don't seem like they would be good.
We have your treats, Tasty Rewards training treats.  I have not heard of your gourmet treats.

Diana Laabs

January 29. 2013 20:47

Alma Rice

o' my god my dogs (siberian husky) loves the Gourmet Dental Treats for Dogs, Im going to give my dogs the Skin & Coat For Dogs & Cats when I get it! My dogs like to play in the mud, so it dry out there skin. I live in the Tillamook OR so we are wet and muddy all the time!
Alma Rice siberian husky breeder www.wildwindssiberianhusky.com pss I love that lifes Abundance is so careful with all of the  Product's. thank you Alma

Alma Rice