Life's Abundance Lab in Westminster Dog Show

Monday, 15 February 2010 16:13 by Trilogy

Corey

We are proud to note that Ellen Moon and her third generation Life’s Abundance Labrador Retriever, Corey, showed at the "world class", prestigious Westminster Dog Show at Madison Square Garden in New York City held on February 15th and 16th.

Corey

Corey is one of the 42 Labrador Retrievers entered (worldwide) and one of only 15 females. Ellen reported that Corey’s diet consists mainly of Life’s Abundance Premium dry food and Life's Abundance canned foods as toppers. She also gives Corey Agility and Skin & Coat Formula on a regular basis. Ellen said that Corey loves Tasty Rewards so much that it's her handler’s choice in the show ring.

As you can see from the photos, Corey is truly a happy soul and a bit of a clown. Ellen said she’s always having fun and she makes everyone smile.

Corey

Tags:   , , , ,
Categories:   General
Actions:   E-mail | Permalink | Comments (14)

February 19. 2010 18:48

Jo Anne

Awesome and congratulations Ellen.

Jo Anne

February 23. 2010 10:29

Marilyn Bennett

I too have a yellow Lab, Benjamin.  My breeder (Jack Shepard) is from FourMile Creek Kennels and produces beautiful dogs.  He says that 98% are for hunting and 2% are pets.  He also trains for obedience and hunting.  Too bad he doesn't breed for show.

Marilyn Bennett

February 24. 2010 09:57

Diane M

Way to go Ellen and Corey!  She is beautiful.  Lunur said to tell you, Larry and all of his furry family members hello!!  He is doing wonderfully well, and both he and Cheyenne have great health and beautiful coats thanks to Life's Abundance (and lots of love).  They are having a blast in all of this snow!

Diane M

February 24. 2010 10:23

Martina

The Westminster dog show is a great show. You can also go backstage and see many breeds and you can talk to the handlers. I also have a Labrador retriever, but no way could he be as muscular and heavy as the Labs which were shown at the Westminster dog show. Is it possible that I have a different breed? He is on
Live's Abundance food, and likes it very much.

Martina

February 24. 2010 13:28

Debbie Damesworth

I personally know Ellen and the passion that she has for her labs and the Life's Abundance Products.  I am so happy that for her and Corey and send congratulations.

Debbie Damesworth

February 24. 2010 17:52

Janet Roberts

We are so happy & proud for Ellen & Corey!  We loved watching Corey in the ring on the Westminster Kennel Club website video.  She's a lovely girl, and loves to retrieve too - she's been here training with our guys a few times and had a blast.  Way to go! - Bill & Janet Roberts, Whispering Pines Farm

Janet Roberts

February 25. 2010 21:20

Amelia

Corey's puppy temperament test revealed her "diva" personality that is a must in the competitive show ring.  Her American Eskimo friend Schatzi thinks she is an Eskie in a Labrador coat Smile

We call these two friends Dr. Jane's Specials since they wouldn't be nearly the beautiful and vivacious dogs that they are without the love that Dr. Jane puts into her products.

Amelia

March 19. 2010 10:19

Brian

@ Marilyn Bennett:

Actually, that's great that he is not breeding for show and, instead, breeding for performance which maintains the integrity of the breed and what they were originally intended to do Smile

Brian

November 21. 2012 04:47

Josiah Davino

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)

Josiah Davino

June 10. 2013 04:28

labradors

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

labradors

November 28. 2013 10:59

Andaverde55

What's up, I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Andaverde55

December 6. 2013 10:44

Reher69

Keep up the superb works guys, I've added you to my personal blogroll.

Reher69

December 7. 2013 05:08

Burgener35

I need to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book-marked to look at new things you post.

Burgener35

March 3. 2014 13:43

Earl

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

Earl